Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Buses to Rally in Tallahassee

Hello everyone,

ATU 1395 will have 50 seats available for buses for the rally in Tally on Tuesday, March 29th. If you plan on attending, please contact me back with your information no later than Friday, March 25th so I can get the information back to the good folks at ATU. I need to have solid commitments to give back to ATU so everything will be set for procuring and seating. I know some of you have inquired about the buses leaving out already. If you live in the Pensacola area and need a ride to the IBEW hall where the buses will be leaving from, we can arrange a ride so you can get on the bus. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Let's get these seats filled and make it out to Tallahassee next Tuesday to let Rick Scott, senators, and house representatives we won't let these bills pass!

F. Lee Pryor
Mobilization Coordinator
FL AFL-CIO
(850) 380-9761
flpryor36@gmail.com

No comments: