Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NEW TERM BEGINS

Was it really mid-June the last time that I posted? Cindy App has made me promise to post twice a week this term and I'll do my best to keep that promise. The blog worked well for keeping the faculty informed last year as we went through the Presidential search so let's hope that it will work well for keeping faculty informed about other news as well.

As you all know, budget cuts have hit every department and the LRC is no exception. My hours on the Reference Desk have increased substantially so if you do not receive a quick response to an email or I don't answer the phone, it's probably because I'm on the Reference Desk. My release time for PJCFA is scheduled as follows: Mondays and Wednesdays 2-3pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-11am. If those times are not convenient, get in touch with me and we'll figure something out. Of course, I'm not the only PJCFA memebr who can help you. I'll create a separate posting now to remind you of who's on the Executive Board and serving memebrs in other ways.

Here's to a great term!

No comments: